Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sorry, I haven't been posting anything lately. We figured out how to download the pictures, but we haven't figured out where they went after we downloaded them. Anyways, just yesterday we got new pajamas and school clothes. Tomorrow's my first day (as well an Ari's- Kai doesn't start for a while). My teacher sounds super nice, and it's a cool classroom (it has blown up balls hanging from the ceiling that are planets). I know that I won't get lost either, because my classroom is right across from my old one. But I have to admit, it's gonna be different without Maddie, plus I am scared- first day jitters. What could go wrong, though? The worst thing that could happen is me missing the bus!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your first day, T! I'm sure you'll love it. Especially if you have new clothes. New clothes always help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to get back to the routine of school. We hope you continue your success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure by now you are realizing that school will be quite nice this year. Did you pick out a best friend yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've been able to play with my friend in the other class, but sometimes I can't find her. My teacher is really nice, so it is pretty good. Still can't figure out the camera. I hope I can post soon!

    ReplyDelete