Saturday, August 29, 2009

Photo Mystery Solved!

Finally! I found out where the photos were. They were in a file we hadn't
already looked at. There are many flower pictures I took, so I'll do a few
every day. Most of them I had to hold down, since it was so windy the day
I took them. Other than that, school has been wonderful, I have other friends I have
in my class that I like to play with, and there is a thing that we do in our class, called "Reading Buddies". Where we help kids in a class in first grade read and do their assignments.
It's really fun, and I got my third grade teacher's granddaughter as a buddy!


(look the other way :-)



Hope you like them!

2 comments:

  1. I recognize these flowers! --and the place where they grow.

    Reading buddies is such a good idea. It is always fun to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing. Glad school is going well. You have such an excellent mind.

    ReplyDelete