Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bookworm

Today I finished a book called: The Looking Glass Wars.
I borrowed it from a neighbor, as well as Pillage, by Obert Skye; the same
author of Leven Thumps. I also borrowed The Alchemyst-Secrets of
the Immortal Nicholas Flamel,
by Michael Scott. Both are really
great books; but if I had to choose one, it would definitely be The Alchemyst.
The Looking Glass Wars is by Frank Beddor, and it's another version
of the story Alice in Wonderland. It has a few blood and gore parts, but
they weren't so bad that I had to put it down. I liked it, and the
author is making a trilogy out of it, so I'm gonna see how those
turned out. Hope you'll try them!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I posted a comment on this bog, but I can't see it. You are a great addition to a reading family. I am so proud of you.

    By the way, I just read Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. I think you would like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'll have to try it out! Love you! Tia

    ReplyDelete